Thursday, January 13, 2011

Moving Forward

I've heard as long as you're walking in the right direction, you'll get to where you want to go. The path before us is wide and well lit. I welcome the challenge of working towards it. Staying grounded in this moment is the signpost along the way. One of my favorite songs, For me This is Heaven embedded this line in my mind long ago,  "And the mindless comfort grows, when I'm alone with my great plans." Raw and Living Foods and the movement that's grown around it have been quite the eye-opener. It's as if for the first time I have the clear comprehension to unapologetically walk in that right direction. No longer do I worry about the consequences and pressure to conform. If I've stepped out of "the norm" I know it's because "the norm" is what's leading humanity to it's downfall. We have to do our best to be a living example and I have great hope for all of us in regards to the future. We're planning a move to the west coast later this year. I have a rough draft in my mind of where I want to take this, but I'd love any feedback or suggestions. How are you living your passion and bettering your community through optimal diet and lifestyle?

No comments:

Post a Comment