Sunday, March 6, 2011

The End of the Beginning

Hi everyone. I hope this finds you well. This week has been pretty hectic, not so much externally as internally. I purchased an iPhone and have been trying to figure out the best way to continue this blog. We're cancelling the home internet and I really don't want to type this with my thumbs. So, do I make it a video diary blog? Do I take the laptop to Wi-Fi spots where I have to mooch free service? This very well may be my last typed post.

My head is also spinning trying to figure out where to move. It's price versus amenities. I feel like if we're going to make a move all the way to the West Coast, we deserve to go wherever we want. I'm considering all possibilities. Opening a Raw Vegan Cafe in Winston-Salem may very well be the easiest thing to do. Though, I don't like doing the easy thing. I need the kind of challenge I can only get in a move this big. I think we'll both have a better idea after our trip. We leave Thursday morning.

The Raw Vegan is flourishing in me. I've never felt so alive. My intuition is still in the driver's seat. My meals are simple yet filling. Fruit for breakfast, an avocado for dinner and a green smoothie in the mix as well. There's a balance starting to settle in and it's becoming clearer by the day. I couldn't ask for anything more.
Take a look around this week and ask yourself: "Can I continue growing in my current city?"

I'll be back on the 15th.

Until....

No comments:

Post a Comment