Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sucking the Marrow Out of Life

There's a new Eric. The old one is still inside, lying dormant. The parasite known as fear is slowly being lulled to sleep. The world appears bright. Appearances can be deceiving just so you know. It's so funny to think about how this blog came into existence. I started doing a little journal on the laptop back in October. I wasn't 90+ Raw then but I was slowly guided myself there. I've been Vegan for a long time now. After the juice that cured my flu/sinus infection, it was on. That was on November 16th, 2010.

It wasn't that I thought I was a great writer. I'm not. It wasn't that I wanted to be a blogger. I've never been a huge fan of blogs. I'm still not, but there's a few I love. No, it was because I had to write. Emitting from my psyche was, and still is, a will that cannot be quelled. Raw Veganism has propelled me into a place I never thought possible. I don't want to gush. I've done enough gushing in this blog to flood the Grand Canyon.

We leave for San Francisco next week. I personally want to live in Berkeley or Oakland. I have no desire to pay $2,000 a month for rent in the Mission District. It's hard to not let the excitement consume me so I'm trying to "Attach, Detach" as Don Miguel Ruiz would say. I may not do another post until after we get back on the 16th, who knows. This blog is my outlet. It's my medium at the moment. If you enjoy reading my ranting and raving, thanks. If you don't, why are you reading this? Have a great week everyone. We'll talk to soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment