Tuesday, February 8, 2011

...And the Beat Goes On

It's truly remarkable how much my perspective has changed since I switched to a 90% Raw Vegan diet. I thought I'd reached a destination, but it was only the beginning. I've slowly been accumulating information and raw data, no pun intended, that's constantly reshaping my outlook. I've simultaneously been delving deeper into my own mind to unlock the potential that lies beneath. Just when I think I've got it all figured out, I hear an online discussion between Dr. Joseph Mercola and Dr. Gabriel Cousens. These guys are at the leading edge of Raw Food nutrition. Hearing their wise words, my process continues to unfold. Dr. Cousens in particular is my guiding light in regards to Raw Veganism. He's been helping people cure their illnesses with a Raw Vegan diet for 38 years! What an inspiration! He should be writing the curriculum for our academic medical institutes of higher learning. Also, Brother Echo of Raw Sangha is doing a 40 day Juice Feast that's inspired me to start seriously juicing again. My own recipes are getting better too, I think. I made stuffed bell peppers for a Superbowl party last Sunday. Apparently, they were a big hit. I've decided not to do a new post for every new dish but I have a few to share. Bon Appetit!

Stuffed Bell Pepper Wedges

Multi-colored Salad, drenched in my Creamy, Basil Herb Dressing.

Fresh Juice with Strawberries, Aloe Leaf, Romaine, Apple and Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment